Thursday, August 28, 2014

While I Am At Work

Lots of things happen at work which is exceedingly interesting and adventurous
buuut......
Sometimes my favorite thing that happens at work is when I am scheduled to be all alone for the majority of the day. 
Yeah, well that's actually not normal for me to want to be alone, but after being around and talking to people all the time, sometimes it's fun!
Sooooo...
 I do this when I am alone - take selfies - at least I did this time

Carrots are my snack of choice while away from home, but sometimes....

Ice cream is fun too =)

This is our large made with my favorite ice cream to scoop - Death by Chocolate - and I actually made this cone but didn't sell it. It was made just for the pictures cuz I can do that when there's nothing else of importance to do. 

I guess I make ice cream on the side too!

That's how I do it...

Oh yeah, and I still like my job a lot =)

No comments:

Post a Comment