Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Because It's Been So Long

So Ben just told me that I really just needed to update this thing with SOMETHING, but I was like, "I don't know what to post about!" He said, "It doesn't matter.
 Anything. Write something about me!"
Well of course there is TONS to post about. My life is simply not boring. 
(And yes, Ben may or may not have anything to do with that!)
That's the problem I guess. I have too many options. 

Is that bad? I mean, it's a good thing, right, to have so much fun stuff going on
 in one's life that it's not even possible to make posts about it all?!

Actually....Josh, Ben, Elijah, and I are on a road trip around the country right now, 
so there is seriously TOO MUCH to write about at this time. 

Dump A Day Attack Of The Funny Animals - 26 PicsBut...I have significant plans to put some of the many pictures we've gotten on here 
when I get back to Vermont. 
So Ben, (and you really shouldn't care anyway cuz you know like everything about 
my life anyway ;p) here is a post dedicated to you.

And here is something from Pinterest (cuz we all love it so much) 
so that there is a picture on here.
Laugh if you think it's funny, but if you find it's not, feel free not to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment