Friday, May 9, 2014

And I Went to Washington....

 My cousin is getting married in Washington state, so, since I haven't seen all my family from out there in nearly 4 years, I decided to take a nice "little" trip out there.

The sunlight looked amazing from up there.

The plane ride was longer than I've ever been, so it seemed to take forever to get there. But, when you think about it, this modern world is actually quite fast if we can go from Vermont to Washington in about 7 hours. 
Those pioneers would plan a whole summer to do that!

This was the Cascade  Mountains we were flying over- Looked like no habitation amongst them whatsoever!

The time change is three hours different (behind Vermont time) so that took a bit of adjusting which made me pretty tired. And I'm still catching up. 

That is water, but not really sure WHAT water =)

These puffy clouds made me want to just walk on them. Or sleep on them. Or touch them.


 I always think of Tim Hawkins the comedian when I see these signs on planes. ...."The seat cushion I was JUST sitting on?!?! I don't think so!!!!....."

And, I got here and it's raining here (typical Seattle-area weather). There are lots of people around to have fun with since a couple aunts and uncles and their kids, as well as good old brother Josh =) 
This is why I came of course....

My cousins: Adam (9),Cheyanne (11), Avril (4), Lane (7), Rowan (7)

And my new fav little girl cousin who went shopping with us girls ;) She liked my sun glasses.... - Avril



No comments:

Post a Comment