Friday, May 30, 2014

We're Friends

Avril is my special little buddy that I love so very much.  
We like doing lots of things together.
Things like painting nails, cuddling on the couch, spending time downstairs in my room (for some reason that is super special), going for walks or jogging with her and Rhett in the 
stroller "for three days, or just until it's dark" (in her words =)), 
holding hands, trying on hats and sunglasses together because we both love those two items, and laughing together.
Love this little girl. 


She's totally a poser since she loves pictures so much.


Feeling like a beautiful bride in Mommy's veil.

We think we can totes pull off these hats 

 I asked her to smile for a picture. The first one didn't turn out so I said 
"Just a second, let me get a better one, Avril." 
She replied with, "Ok, but maybe I should show my teeth when I smile so I look better, ok?" 
 


I told her I wanted to take her home with me and she believed me 
and really was ready to leave when I did!

1 comment:

  1. I think you and Avril together would be a fun sight to see, Kaylee! Miss you ;)

    ReplyDelete